History of Bandar Seri Botani and Taiko Properties
We are the Property Division of the Taiko Group. Our involvement in property development & investment spans more than 25 years; mainly concentrated around areas in Ipoh, Perak. Our continuous commitment to Quality and Delivery are the essence of our founder’s Vision. It is our group’s Mission to excel and propel us towards greater growth. Bandar Seri Botani, our integrated township development project comprises of mixed residential and commercial units with ample green ambience, sited on a sprawling 1,200 acres of ex-plantation lands, boasting of top notch infrastructures with good connectivity, amenities and over 57 acres of land dedicated to recreational needs.
Career Opportunity With Us
We are a property development company based in Ipoh. We provide management services on property development to various companies within the Taiko Group. At present we are having a residential housing project and few commercial projects at Bandar Seri Botani. We are seeking suitably qualified, dynamic and results-oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
- To be responsible for quantity surveying functions such as sourcing, cost/contract negotiation, purchase order and delivery confirmation
- To assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage and monitor the procurement of construction material
- To source, qualify and negotiate with suppliers to achieve optimum terms with highest benefits; to eliminate from the list any non-performing suppliers and ensure suppliers meet the Company’s requirements
- To identify and initiate cost savings plans on any potential area, purchase item or service
- To assist in contract management functions
- To coordinate tender process, to compare, evaluate and summarize quotations and bids received for tender committee review and decision
- To prepare tender documents for tender processes
- To attend site valuations and measurements based on work done on site and verify monthly claim related to active projects
- To liaise with client, subcontractor, consultants and other parties involved in all contractual/technical related issues
- To ensure timely resolution of problems, inventory changes, delivery schedules, complaints on suppliers’ products and claims
- To prepare periodic reports on procurement activities and transaction history for data analysis
- To establish and continuously improve the quantity surveying and procurement system and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to achieve optimal efficiency
- To uphold the Group’s business ethics and Code of Conduct in all transaction and comply with the Group’s Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- To ensure that overall quantity surveying activities are carried out professionally, ethically and in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Quantity Survey/Construction Management/or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive, independent and resourceful
- To oversee, manage and monitor assigned projects’ schedules
- To prepare engineering designs by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, soil composition test, terrain, hydrological characteristics and related topographical and geological data
- To undertake project costing encompassing labour, material and related costs
- To prepare engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules
- To adhere to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspect construction site; verifying calculations and placements
- To perform quality control for assigned projects and ensure that defective works are properly rectified with contractors’ claims meticulously verified
- To be updated and ensure compliance with the local Authorities’ requirements
- To assist the project manager with administrative and general matters
- To ensure overall project activities are carried out professionally, ethically and in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical & Electrical/M&E) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience in the property development/construction industry
- High result achievers who are energetic, independent and resourceful
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Junior Sales & Marketing Executive
- Monitor and track sales process to close deal and also manage the overall sales administrations and credit control upon sales until vacant possession.
- Keep track on the progress of collection and handling over of vacant possession and key collection.
- To attend customer enquiries and complaint and other issues.
- Ensure accurate data entry and update of data in IFCA system.
- Maintain proper filing systems to ensure traceability of documents.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
- Candidate with good property development experience is added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduate without experience is encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete CV together with a recent passport size photo, e-mail address and contact number to:
Pinji Botanics Sdn Bhd1, Jalan Zarib 8, Zarib Industrial Park,
Bandar Seri Botani,
31500 Lahat, Ipoh.
Attn: Mr Foong
Tel : +605-3236622
E-mail : email@example.com
All application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.